By accessing the website ( http://foxcodex.com), you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service, all applicable laws and regulations, and to be responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. If you do not agree to these terms, you will not be able to use or access this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws.
2. License Use
- You are granted the right to temporarily download any material (information or software) from the Angrix website for personal and non-commercial temporary viewing only. This is a grant of a license, not a transfer of ownership, and under this license you will not be able to:
- Modify or copy materials;
- Use the Materials for any commercial purpose or any public exhibit (commercial or non-commercial).
- I am trying to decompile or reverse engineer the software contained on the Angrix website.
- Remove copyright or other proprietary notations from your materials. or
- Transfer material to others or “mirror” material on another server.
- This license terminates automatically if you breach any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Angrix at any time. If you terminate your viewing of such materials or terminate this license, you will be required to destroy any downloadable materials that you hold in electronic or print form.
- The materials on the Angrix website are provided ‘as is’. Angrix disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, and therefore disclaims and voids all other warranties, including but not limited to implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, infringement of intellectual property rights or other infringement of rights.
- In addition, Angrix makes no warranty regarding the accuracy, results or reliability of the use of the Materials in connection with the Website or the Materials or the Sites linked to this Site.
Angrix or its suppliers shall not be liable for any damages arising out of the use or inability to use the materials of Angrix, including but not limited to loss of data or profits or loss of business. If you have notified Angrix or an Angrix Authorized Representative orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage, please also visit our website. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so this limitation may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
Materials appearing on the Angrix website may contain technical, typographical or photographic errors. Angrix does not warrant that the material on the Website is accurate, complete or up to date. Angrix may change the materials contained on the Website at any time without notice. But Angrix does not promise to update the material.
Angrix has not reviewed all the sites linked to the website and is not responsible for the contents of these linked sites. Inclusion of a link does not mean that it is endorsed by Angrix on the site. Use of these linked websites is at your own risk.
Angrix may revise these Terms of Service for the Website at any time without notice. By using this website, you agree to abide by the latest version of the Terms of Service at the time.
8. Governing Law
These Terms are governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Sri Lanka and may not be canceled by you in the exclusive jurisdiction of any court in that state or location.